Fri, 02 Oct|
Business breakfast on the topic of ISO 37 001
In cooperation with Bureau Veritas, we organize a business breakfast on the topic of anti-bribery policy in the organization and the related standard ISO 37 001: 2016.
Time & Location
02 Oct 2020, 09:00 – 12:00
Olbrachtova, Olbrachtova, 140 00 Prague 4, Czechia
About the event
The business breakfast is intended for representatives of all organizations interested in corruption.
In case you want to prevent it in your organizations or at the moment of its occurrence, be able to systematically solve it - then come to have breakfast with Bureau Veritas and S-cope and learn more about the tools and measures related to the implementation of the ISO 37001: 2016 standard Anti-corruption management systems
Benefits of the system
- Compliance with legislation
- Reducing the risk of bribery
- Reduction of financial losses
- Reduce the time required to investigate an event
- Setting up rules / processes so that everyone knows how to behave and deal with corruption
- Increasing the company's credibility and credit
- Obtaining the contract if the system is a condition on the part of the contracting authority
- The ability to minimize the impact or the possibility of evolving from the criminal liability of a legal entity if bribery occurs in the organization
- By introducing the standard, automotive companies will prove that they meet point 5.1.1 of the IATF 16 949: 2016 standard, which requires them to have at least an ABMS policy and to address this issue within the company.